EVO 2022 will be kicking off this summer and although Nintendo won’t be involved in the event with Super Smash Bros series this year. However, the games for this year’s fighting tournament have been announced and the two main headliners this year will be Street Fighter V and Tekken 7.
“We are thrilled to present a slate of fighting games representing so many of the genre’s player-bases for EVO 2022. There is nothing like the global fighting game community’s energy when we gather for EVO, and I’m greatly looking forward to seeing what happens when we start the event series’ next chapter together later this year.”
EVO 2022 General manager, Rick Thiher.
EVO 2022 lineup announced
- Street Fighter V: Champion Edition – PS4 (Capcom)
- Guilty Gear -Strive- PS4 (Arc System Works)
- Mortal Kombat 11: Ultimate – PS4 (Warner Bros. Games)
- TEKKEN 7 – PS4 (Bandai Namco Entertainment)
- THE KING OF FIGHTERS XV – PS4 (SNK)
- MELTY BLOOD: TYPE LUMINA – PS4 (Project Lumina)
- DRAGON BALL FighterZ – PS4 (Bandai Namco Entertainment)
- Granblue Fantasy: Versus – PS4 (Cygames and XSEED)
- Skullgirls: 2nd Encore – PS4 (Autumn Games)