Tinimations and Ratalaika Games have announced that their rhythm action game, Klang 2, will release on the PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch on November 17th. It’ll cost $14.99 and will support up to ten languages, including French, Norwegian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Turkish, and Chinese. The game’s PC version is available now.
Players will be able to take on enemies through strikes, dashes, and holds. Strikes are described as fast attacks with “flashy fireballs,” dashes are all about dodging and countering, and holds allow players to deal devastating lightning damage.
“Klang 2 is a psychedelic rhythm-action game, blindly pursuing full immersion with dance music through high-speed combat,” reads an official description. “Conduct electronic symphonies with your lightning powers, wield magical tuneblades, and achieve a euphoric state of trance through skillful play. Klang 2 is not only the ideal introduction to the Klang universe, but all things rhythm-action!”
An overview of the plot is as follows:
Imprisoned in a facility at an unknown location, Klang finds himself forced to continuously hone his rhythm-combat skills inside audiovisual simulations. Conduct electronic symphonies with your lightning powers, wield magical tuneblades, and achieve a euphoric state of trance through skillful play.
- 30 levels of intense EDM-Action. Playable at both normal and fast speed for extra challenge.
- Semi-procedural combat system ensuring the same track never plays exactly the same.
- Several boss types gradually changing the rules of engagement.
- Music by the legendary composer bLiNd, and other talented artists such as James Landino, Arcien, Nhato, Steven Silo, City Girl, cYsmix and more!
- Techno-greek aesthetic is inspired by synthwave, musical symbolism and greek sculpture.
- Playable with numerous control inputs such as: Mouse, gamepad, drawing tablet and touch.
Check out a trailer below.