Welcome to the Daily LITG. The world can seem like a terrible and strange place sometimes, but there are highlights. At Bleeding Cool, you can still read all about comics, merch, TV shows, games, movies, and more. And the Daily Lying In The Gutters remains a long-running run around the day before and the day ahead. You can sign up to receive it as an e-mail here.
Daily LITG: Walking Dead Princesses
The world keeps turning, and America is beginning to heal from all the burns. Even if a few scabs need pulling off first.
- Fear the Walking Dead Season 6 E14 Preview Images: A Deadly Reunion
- Does Walking Dead UK Deal Mean Michonne’s A Badass Disney Princess?
- Wolverines Gets Exclusive Animated Diamond Select Statue At Walmart
- 23 More Spoilers From Marvel’s Heroes Reborn – You Have Been Warned
- New York Times Confirms John Ridley and Juann Cabal on Black Panther
- Magneto Exposed in Planet-Sized X-Men #1 Improbable Preview
- Steve Ditko’s Advice to an Aspiring Comic Book Artist in 1973
- What Does WarnerMedia/Discovery Merger (WMD) Mean For DC Comics?
- Recap Pages, Batman’s DuckTales And More In Justice League #61
- Changes Coming To Team GO Rocket In Pokémon GO
ICYMI: more you may prefer from yesterday.
In case you fancied more LITG about comic books.
LITG one year ago – Poison Ivy
Bleeding Cool continued to report from the comics industry shutdown, steeped in Black Lightning reaction, Poison Ivy investigation and more.
- What Did DC Comics Expect From Poison Ivy in Heroes In Crisis?
- Whose Torso Is That in Netflix’s The Umbrella Academy Season 2 Tease?
- The Orville Season 3: Seth MacFarlane Offers Production Update
- A New Interesting Detail Found In Red Dead Redemption 2
- Tony Isabella Speaks Out About DC Comics’ Treatment of Black Lightning
- Steve Geppi’s Lack of Social Media Filter – and Backing the Comeback
- Marc Silvestri, Holding Out on a Greg Capullo Deal For Batman/Joker?
- Shad Gaspard of Cryme Tyme Caught in Ocean Riptide, Now Missing
- Scottish Police Scold Neil Gaiman Over Public Marital Spat
- DC Comics Switches Printing from Canada to Missouri
LITG two years ago, Marvel Comics #1000
- Welcome to Marvel Comics #1000 – Is This How Marvel Intends to Sell a Million Copies in August?
- The Saltiest of Digs at DC Comics From Marvel For Free Comic Book Day 2019
- The Latest Transphobic Attacks From Comicsgate Falsely Label Others As Transphobic
- ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ Stars are at Disneyland RIGHT NOW
- The Batman Who Laughs #5 is Hiding a Secret Narrative (Spoilers)
Comic book birthdays today
There may still not be much of a party atmosphere right now. It all depends on which state you are living in. But comics folk are always getting older and still celebrating that special date.
- David Tischman, writer on American Century, Cable, Bite Club, Star Trek, and Heroine Chic.
- Patrick Meaney, director of Grant Morrison: Talking With Gods, Warren Ellis: Captured Ghosts, She Makes Comics and Neil Gaiman: Dream Dangerously.
- Gene Tipton, owner of Dark Shot Comics Publishing
- Steve Lieber, artist on Detective Comics, Superior Foes of Spider-Man and Hawkman, co-creator of Whiteout.
- Jay Faerber, writer on Generation X, New Warriors, Titans, co-creator of Noble Causes, Dynamo 5, Near Death and Copperhead, and TV series Supergirl.
If you are in comics and have a birthday coming up – or you know someone who has – get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to our Daily LitG Mailing List.
Interested in more Daily LITG discussion about what this all means? Subscribe to our LitG Daily Mailing List. And we’ll see you here tomorrow.