This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- Minecraft Dungeons – Fight your way through a new action-adventure game inspired by classic dungeon crawlers and set in the Minecraft universe! Brave the dungeons alone or team up with friends*. Up to four players** can battle together through action-packed, treasure-stuffed, wildly varied levels – all in an epic quest to save the villagers and take down the evil Arch-Illager. Minecraft Dungeons will be available on May 26.
- WHAT THE GOLF? – An award-winning, silly physics-based golf parody in which every golf course is a new surprising type of golf. Some are brilliant and hilarious, while others are so absurd they will make you go: WHAT THE GOLF? Bring your car to the Driving Range, golf a bird to get a Birdy or a house and get a Home In One. You can even challenge a friend to the least realistic golf game ever made in the new local party mode for two.
- Super Nintendo Entertainment System – Nintendo Switch Online*
- Wild Guns – The Kid gang and their army of robots have taken over! Blast your way through villainous outlaws, diabolical robots and towering, screen-filling bosses. Fortunately, you’ve got plenty of moves to help you survive the firepower headed your way. You’ll need a sharp eye and quick-on-the-draw reflexes to survive on your own. Or team up with a friend and go out blazing in two-player co-op.
- Panel de Pon – As the stack of puzzle pieces rises, think fast to match panels and set off cascading chain reactions and combos. You’ll have to make strategic choices quickly to counteract the relentless competitor attacks from above. A selection of single-player and two-player modes and options provides escalating action and zippy fun. This title originally launched for the Super Famicom in 1995, but this is the first time this version of the game will be available in the U.S. Though this title was never translated into English, it may seem familiar!
- Operation Logic Bomb – Agent Logan has been fitted with bioelectronic implants that grant him superior strength, reflexes and analytical abilities. He’s been charged with a mission to save the Subspace Particle Transfer Project. Now it’s up to him to infiltrate, neutralize the intruders and rescue the scientists in a top-down shooter with giant bosses and frenzied action that doesn’t let up.
- Nintendo Entertainment System – Nintendo Switch Online*
- Rygar – An old legend proclaimed, “When the peaceful land is covered with evil spirits, a brave soldier will be brought to life from the dead.” Luckily, Rygar, the mythical hero from Argus, has arrived in order to defeat the evil king Ligar and his army of dangerous beasts. Join forces with Rygar for a hybrid action-adventure game with a distinct blend of platforming and role-playing elements!
- Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath*** – Continue the critically acclaimed Mortal Kombat 11 storyline in a new adventure. Fragile alliances are tested and the fate of two worlds hang in the balance. Now is the time to forge a new history. This DLC also includes three new playable fighters: Sheeva, Fujin and Robocop. New players can purchase the Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath Collection, which includes the base game and the Aftermath DLC. In the original Mortal Kombat 11cinematic story, take on the role of Earthrealm’s protectors as a menacing new foe bends the forces of time, threatening to turn the tide and rewrite their own dark history.
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch: